May 8-10, 2020 Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL USA
Jun 6-11, 2020 McCormik Place, Chicago, IL USA
LED Specifier Summit
Oct 18, 2020 Navy Pier, Chicago, IL USA
Jun 18-21, 2020 Dallas Market Center, Dallas, TX USA
IES Street & Area Lighting Conference 2020
Oct 18-21, 2020 Dallas, TX USA
Mar 17-18, 2020 New York Hilton Midtown, New York, NY USA
2020 Lumen Awards Gala
Jun 11, 2020 Pier 60, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY USA
High Point Market - Spring 2020
Apr 25-29, 2020 High Point, NC USA
High Point Market - Fall 2020
Oct 17-21, 2020 High Point, NC USA
LIGHTFAIR 2020 Conference
May 3-7, 2020 Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV USA
LIGHTFAIR 2020 Trade Show
May 5-7, 2020 Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV USA
LED China 2020
Feb 24-26, 2020 Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzen, China
Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
Jun 6-12, 2020 China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China
Hong Kong International Lighting Fair - Spring 2020
Apr 6-9, 2020 Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
Hong Kong International Lighting Fair - Autumn 2020
Oct 27-30, 2020 Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong
Nepcon Japan - LED & Laser Diode Technology Expo
Jan 15-17 Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
Live Entertainment Expo Tokyo 2020
Feb 5-7, 2020 Makuhari Messei, Chiba, Japan
Middle East Smart Lighting & Energy Summit 2020
Apr 20-21, 2020 Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, Dubai, UAE
LED Expo Thailand + Light ASEAN
Jun 24-26, 2020 Impact Exhibition & Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand
- January 30th, 2020. Congress Center Basel. Basel, SwitzerlandThe Swiss Lighting Forum offers the ideal platform for all parties involved in the lighting industry. It mediates at the interfaces. It brings you together with relevant people to help you work more effectively and efficiently with the right understanding. Furthermore, the exchange of knowledge and experience leads to the realization of the specific requirements of the other. Anyone who knows how to promote cooperation prevents friction losses and delivers better projects of better quality.February 7 5th-7th, 2020. Warsaw, PolandLIGHT 2020 (International Fair of Lighting Equipment) is the largest lighting event in Poland. Poland is an important and dynamic market located in the heart of Central Europe. With a population of 38 million, well-educated and competitive workforce, strong prospects for economic growth and being one of the gateways to the European Union (EU), Poland is poised to become a new growth engine for global lighting manufacturers. Behind the growth of Polish lighting market is also the fact that International Fair of Lighting Equipment, an event hosted by Agencja SOMA, is becoming increasingly important. The fair will run concurrently with ELECTRICITY 2020 (International Trade Show of Electrical Equipment and Security Systems), offering one-stop sourcing convenience for an integrated range of products and services that will attract a wide range of visitor profiles.February 24th-26th, 2020. Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzen, ChinaEstablished in 2005, LED CHINA is the initiator of international LED exhibition in the world. Being the benchmark of the global LED industrial chain, LED CHINA·Shenzhen is devoted to build a complete one-stop platform with a wide range of LED related products, LED applications in different industrial fields and integrated solutions in extended market segments.March 11th-13th, 2020. Hilton Portland Downtown, Portland, OregonNew for 2020 - the Phosphor Global Summit and Quantum Dots Forum have been combined to create the Phosphors & Quantum Dots Industry Forum. We hope that you will join us at the premier conference focused on the latest growth opportunities in materials, science, manufacturing, and end-use applications for both quantum dots and phosphor technologies.
With a new, single event format, the 2020 program will place more of a focus on collaborative content - designed to identify and address common industry challenges, complementary solutions, and shared opportunities that are material inclusive and relevant to the entire marketplace.March 17th-18th, 2020. New York Hilton Midtown, New York City, NYOrganized by the Designers Lighting Forum of New York, LEDucation is the ultimate marketplace for solid-state lighting innovations, giving industry professionals a chance to experience new technologies as well as continue their education through a wide range of accredited seminars. LEDucation is a non-profit event, and its proceeds help stimulate future LED advancements by supporting a variety of grants, scholarships and lighting programs.March 26th-28th, 2020. Jakarta International Expo, Jakarta, IndonesiaINALIGHT is the ASEAN’s leading trade show to focus on Lighting and Lighting Equipment. The show will provide you with the ideal opportunity to engage with decision makers and professional from lighting’s supply chain.
INALIGHT 2020 returns its 7th edition on 26 – 28 March 2020 at JIExpo Kemayoran – Jakarta, to be held together with Smart Home+City Indonesia 2020, Solartech Indonesia 2020 and Cable & Wire Indonesia 2020.
The expo will be expanded on bigger scale and is expected to attract over 600 exhibitors and 15,000 buyers going to keep themselves up-to-date on the latest Smart Lighting, LED Light, Smart Energy and Smart Home solutionsApril 19th-23rd, 2020. Biloxi, MississippiThe management of The National Association of Innovative Lighting Distributors has decided on time and locale for the 2020 NAILD Convention. The event is to be held in Biloxi, Mississippi on April 19th through the 23rd. Venue and and guest details to be announced soon.April 22nd-24th, 2020. Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center, Ho Chi Min City, VietnamThe world's LED and lighting market is projected to undergo exponential growth over
the next several years, and much of that growth will be centered in Asia. Southeast Asia, especially Vietnam among the CLMV countries(Indochina Peninsula; Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam) is poised to be one of the most emerging LED and efficient lighting markets available. Based on the rapid modernizing and development of the urban reconstruction, Vietnam government is supporting efficient lighting policy in order to reduce electricity consumption by exchanging outdated lights into LED.May 3rd - May 5th, 2020. Trade Show May 5-7, 2020 Conference May 3-7, 2020 Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NevadaLight, technology, knowledge and design connect in a convergence of global introductions, innovations and thought leadership at LIGHTFAIR. More than 500 of the industry’s leading companies will be exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR. Explore the show by exhibitors, pavilions or categories to discover this year’s most innovative products.May 14th - 16th, 2020. Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CaliforniaDemo the newest high-tech materials and solutions to hit the market by 650+ of the industry’s best building product manufacturers. There’s also live programming, courses, demos, happy hours, and workspaces.May 8th-10th, 2020. Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL.With nearly 1 million square feet of exhibition space, NeoCon will feature game-changing products and services from both leading companies and emerging talent—providing unparalleled access to the latest and most innovative solutions in commercial design.June 6th-12th, 2020. China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, ChinaGuangzhou International Lighting Exhibition is the most highly regarded platform for the LED and lighting industry. In addition to the technological aspect, there has been a change in the business model of the lighting industry. Lighting vendors no longer sell light bulbs but sell lighting-as-a-service based on IoT connectivity. New lighting applications like automotive LEDs, small interval LEDs, horticultural lighting, UV and IR LEDs offer new possibilities for the industry.June 11th, 2020. Pier 60, Chelsea Piers, NYC, New YorkThe IESNYC Lumen Awards program was conceived and managed by the New York City Section of the Illuminating Engineering Society in 1968. It was developed to publicly recognize lighting design members whose exceptional professionalism, ingenuity and originality in lighting design has culminated in some of the world’s most innovative lighting projectsJune 24th-26th, 2020. KINTEX, KoreaInternational Led Expo will display products like LEDs & LED lighting products, LED chips, LED components, Accessories & Raw materials, LED manufacturing equipment, Testing laboratories & Research organization, Smart building electrical engineering, Photonics, and much more.July 25th-27th, 2020. ATLAPA CONVENTION CENTER, PANAMA CITY, PANAMAInterLumi Panama, the global lighting and power exhibition will commence its 4th edition at ATLAPA Convention Center in Panama from 2020. Serving the Latin America & the Caribbean regions, InternLumi is positioned to be an effective tool to stimulate the development of the region's lighting and power industry, as well as to provide a gate for international exhibitors to tap into this fast emerging marketAugust 6th-8th, 2020. Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans, LouisianaThe Illuminating Engineering Society’s Annual Conference August 6-8, 2020 in New Orleans, Louisiana provides a range of educational programming—including workshops, seminars, immersive experiences, tours, networking, and paper and poster presentations—on the art, design, science, and research of lighting relevant to lighting professionals, educators, and related design disciplines. As always, professional education is paramount, with a broad selection of CEU credits available through participation at the conference.
The 2020 Annual Conference will endeavor to bring experiences, education, networking and inspiration together to foster personal and career growth.September 22nd-24th, 2020. Bregenz, AustriaLpS (LED professional Symposium +Expo) is Europe’s leading international lighting technologies conference and exhibition for DESIGN, TESTING and PRODUCTION of lighting systems, controls and equipment for all industry areas.
Latest updates in the fields of Industry & Technology Trends (Markets, Roadmaps, Innovations), Light Sources (LEDs, OLEDs, Lasers), Light Quality (Human Centric Lighting, Visual Perception), Smart/Connected Lighting & IoT (Drivers, Controls, Sensors, Networks, Security), Components and Modules (Optics, Cooling Devices, Materials), System Quality & Qualification (Regulations, Standards, Testing), Methodologies (Engineering, Design), Technologies in Applications (General Lighting, Automotive Lighting, Horticulture Lighting)
For Executives, CTOs, Technical Directors, R&D Managers and Personnel, Business Development Managers, System Architects, Design Engineers, IT Developers, Researchers, Technical Application Engineers, Testing Engineers, Technical Specifiers & Procurement Staff, Technical Sales and Marketing Personnel, IP Experts, Lighting Inventors, Entrepreneurs, Lighting Designers, Technical Editors, Technical Consultants, Students, etc.October 6th-8th, 2020. Sands Expo & Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands, SingaporeLED+Light Asia 2020 is the only trade show entirely dedicated to the LED/OLED industry in Singapore. It features the latest LED and lighting technologies from industry professionals and develops new opportunities across the globe to key customers.October 15th, 2020. Colorado Convention Center, Denver, ColoradoLED Specifier Summit – Denver will take place on October 15, 2020 at Colorado Convention Center. This one-day immersion in LED lighting education and solutions is geared toward specifiers of commercial, architectural and decorative LED lighting products. The Summit helps lighting professionals stay current on the latest LED lighting trends through registered seminars and face-to-face access to leading lighting manufacturers in a relaxed, casual setting.
LED SPECIFIER SUMMIT FEATURES
- Panel discussions and seminars by industry experts
- Focused LED lighting exhibits
- Hands-on product demonstrations
- Peer-to-peer networking
- One day of information and knowledge that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.October 18th-21st, 2020. Dallas, TexasOur attendee base, over 900 and growing, includes managers, technical and marketing specialists, lighting consultants and engineers from electric utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, energy service companies and manufacturers. These outdoor lighting professionals come from across the country and the industry. All are vitally interested in learning about products and services and include decision-makers from investor-owned regulated electric utilities, unregulated marketing affiliates, cooperatives, municipal utilities and independent contractors and consultants.October 27th-30th, 2020. Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong KongInformation will be coming soonNovember 18th-20th, 2020. Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo, NorwaySave the date for the much-anticipated return of Enlighten Europe in Oslo, Norway for 2020. From 18 – 20 November, top architectural lighting design professionals and business leaders from across Europe and beyond will immerse themselves in three days of collaboration, discovery and learning.
A contemporary capital of architecture, Oslo offers a mix of breathtaking landscapes and architectural highlights like the Royal Palace, National Gallery and Opera house and more. Enjoy the conference from the mesmerizing views of Norway’s capital city surrounded by the sea at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel.
- February 7 5th-7th, 2020. Makuhari Messei. Chiba, JapanLive Entertainment Expo TOKYO is a B-to-B trade show for the live entertainment and media industry. It gathers LED display, pro-lighting, pro-audio, stage art and digital entertainment for concert venues, theaters and amusement parks. Since Japan is core of Asia’s media and entertainment market, the show assures you unparalleled business opportunities to tap into the market. Join us and market your solutions!February 11th-13th, 2020. San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CaliforniaWe are committed to creating an event that covers every aspect of lighting to provide an integrated, 360-degree view of the market. Strategies in Light offers a platform where professionals can learn, collaborate, and connect face-to-face. Uniquely, we break down silos and showcase the full spectrum of lighting – from innovative technologies, to product development, to real world application.February 25th-27th, 2020. Centro Citibanamex, Mexico City, MexicoELA is an active and multidisciplinary community of passionate about light that permanently interacts and concentrate their efforts in an annual hub of innovation, experiences, and knowledge that disseminate and strengthen the culture of lighting in Mexico.March 12th, 2020. FHI 360 Conference Center, Washington, DCCheck back as more information becomes available.March 21st-22nd, 2020. Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MassachusettsDevelopments, New technologies and solutions conference & expo in the energy field. Globalcon helps decision makers to expand their knowledge of fast-moving developments in the energy field & explore promising new technologiesApril 6th-9th, 2020. Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong KongHKTDC Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Spring
Edition) 2020, returns to illuminate your business. In
2019, the fair attracted around 21,000 buyers from
124 countries and regions, and a new record of
more than 1,430 exhibitors from 9 countries
and regions.April 20th-21st, 2020. Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, Dubai, UAEThe Middle East Smart Lighting and Energy Summit 2020 returns for its ninth edition on 20th and 21st April 2020 in Dubai, U.A.E. The event will highlight the advancements in lighting technology with a focus on the various comprehensive models and technologies that ensure the different lighting functionalities – urban, street or public - are sustainable and energy efficient. With over 300 delegates from the lighting industry attending annually, this year will showcase the next generation of energy efficient connected lighting solutions integral to creating smart cities. Across two days, over 40 international & local lighting experts will provide a platform to learn from industry thought leaders and know more about the latest technological innovations in the lighting industry.
The program agenda will feature topics pertaining to the Dubai Integrated Energy Strategy 2030, smart city lighting, and efficient public lighting. There will also be presentations on IoT in lighting, façade lighting and place making and smart street lighting initiatives, amongst others.April 25th-29th, 2020. High Point, North CarolinaThe High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point, North Carolina, every six months. Serious retail home furnishings buyers, interior designers, architects, and others in the home furnishings industry can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn’t exist.May 5th-7th, 2020. Trade Show May 5-7, 2020 Conference May 3-7, 2020. Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NVLIGHTFAIR is the world’s largest and most comprehensive annual lighting conference, featuring approximately 200 hours of accredited courses over 5 days. Discover a wide range of opportunities for professional growth taught by leaders in the industry. From lighting fundamentals to advanced, niche topics, our tracks and courses are designed to match your learning objectives. Take advantage of this opportunity to enrich your knowledge and professional credentials, and expand your industry connections.May 20th-22nd, 2020.India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The focus of the Union government augurs well with its urban development programmes such as AMRUT, Swachh Bharat Mission, National Solar Mission, National Mission for Clean Ganga, FAME II, PMAY, Make in India, Digital India, Skill India, Startup India, etc. that positively impact the Smart Cities Mission.June 6th-11th, 2020. McCormik Place, Chicago, ILThe GlobalShop conference will be presented on the show floor under the name, “Pop-Up Talks”. Pop-Up Talks is a curated content stage that is included in your General Expo Hall admission. Stay tuned for additional information, the schedule will be available in Spring 2020.June 10th-12th, 2020. Kenyatta Int'l. Convention Centre, Nairobi, KenyaInternational Trade Exhibition On Residential, Commercial & Industrial Lighting & Accessories
LIGHTEXPO 2020 is unique event in the East Africa market. Having being branched out from BUILDEXPO previously, LIGHTEXPO will be the largest event for the lighting market in East Africa.
The lighting industry in East Africa is on a globalization drive and is now providing the African consumers a variety of lighting products sourced domestically as well as internationally. In the context of the reduced import duty, the globalization drive is gaining momentum.
LIGHTEXPO 2020 will be your window to meeting high-level buyers with-in the African Industry. As an exhibitor, the show will offer you the chance of increasing your market at the heart and hub of the industry.
Take advantage of the fair to present your latest products, innovations and solutions in newly structured product groups that will cover the entire industry of lighting all under a single roof.June 16th-18th, 2020. Chalmers Lindholmen Conference Centre, Gothenburg, SwedenThe event will have six panels with all our traditional focus areas such as policy and programmes, technology & systems, sustainable production, energy management, energy financing and business models. While decarbonization is part of all panels, we particularly want to highlight the urgent need to accelerate the decarbonisation of industrial processes this year, by introducing a specific panel on this topic.
The panels of Industrial Efficiency 2020 are:
1. Policies and programmes to drive transformation
2. Sustainable production towards a circular economy
3. Energy management
4. Technology, products and systems
5. Business models, finance and investment
6. Deep Decarbonisation of industryJune 24th-26th, 2020. IMPACT EXHIBITION & CONVENTION CENTER, BANGKOK, THAILANDLED Expo Thailand + Light ASEAN is ASEAN’s largest exhibition on LED technology and lighting solutions. This is your must-attend UFI Approved Event. Your most cost-effective marketing platform to reach out to the entire lighting and LED markets of Thailand and ASEAN region. This 8th annual edition will have better segmentation with new exciting highlights to help you to better connect with your target buyers. In conjunction with the theme “Connecting Lighting for a Better Life”, this is your perfect platform that brings together “Smart lighting & Digital Technology” solutions. Join LED Expo Thailand + Light ASEAN to Generate sales leads, Increase your brand awareness, Build your networks, and Get updated on industry trends.August 4th-7th, 2020. Expo Center Norte, Sao Paulo, BrazilThis is the 17th edition of Expolux. The show, held every two years, is seen as the main event for lighting companies in Latin America. Expolux is a wide-ranging show, bringing together technologies and trends and introducing products and services to merchants, retailers, specifiers, lighting designers, architects, decorators, engineers and technicians.
The event is attended by major exhibitor brands and visitors with decision-making profiles. Expolux is a fundamental meeting place for those looking to generate business, gain the latest professional knowledge and network with customers/partners.September 3rd-5th, 2020. Hall W5, New International Expo Centre, Shanghai, ChinaThe 6th Shanghai International Lighting Fair (SILF) will again return to eastern China, Shanghai, on 3–5 September in Hall W5 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Moving forward to the fifth edition, the fair welcomes a significant reform in terms of focusing our show theme on "City Lighting" to showcase the latest advancements of international city lighting.October 2nd-5th, 2020. Miami, Florida(Formerly known as the ASLA Annual Meeting & EXPO)
2020 ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture will be in Miami, Florida on Oct 2-5. Details coming soon.October 14th-16th, 2020. Nangang Exhibition Center, Taipei, TaiwanThe Taiwan International Lighting Show is a trade fair for lighting and will be held in Taipei. Many exhibitors present to visitors from Taiwan and abroad their latest products and innovations for the industry. This makes the fair a great opportunity to get an overview of the supply on the market or to get information on upcoming trends. In addition, the fair is a great opportunity to make business contacts and network with colleagues.
Taiwan international lighting technology exhibition will be held in zone J of Taipei Nangang exhibition hall. The exhibition includes theme pavilion, intelligent lighting area, comprehensive lighting area, lighting design area, special lighting area, LED manufacturing area, testing and verification area, media and public association area。October 17th-21st, 2020. High Point, North CarolinaThe High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point, North Carolina, every six months. Serious retail home furnishings buyers, interior designers, architects, and others in the home furnishings industry can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn’t exist.October 22nd-24th, 2020. Westin Mission Hills Resort, Rancho Mirage, CAA midcentury modernist chill oasis with a worldwide reputation for fun, excitement and energy, Palm Springs is the perfect backdrop for three days of collaboration, discovery and learning with the best and brightest in lighting design at Enlighten Americas — so stay tuned and add 22–24 October 2020 to your calendar for the most engaging conference you’ll attend all year!October 18th, 2020. Navy Pier, ChicagoLED Specifier Summit – Chicago will take place November 18, 2020 at Navy Pier. This event focuses on the latest LED lighting education and solutions and features commercial, architectural and decorative LED lighting products and controls. Now in its seventh year, the Summit helps professionals stay current on the latest LED lighting trends through registered seminars and face-to-face access to leading international lighting manufacturers in a relaxed, casual setting.PAST EVENTS
- January 15th-17th, 2020. Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, JapanLaunched more than 30 years ago, NEPCON JAPAN has grown together with the Japanese & Asian electronics industry. Consisting of 7 shows specialised in essential areas for electronics manufacturing and R&D, the show has increased its value as an exhibition representing Asia's leading one-stop venue for all those involved in electronics industry.November 20-22, 2019 Atlanta, GA USAGreenbuild is the world's largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. The ideals and passion of the green building community come alive at Greenbuild. The buzz is contagious. Greenbuild brings together industry leaders, experts and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building in their everyday work, and a unique energy is sparked. Participants are invigorated. Inspired. They find themselves equipped to return to their jobs with a renewed passion and purpose.November 13, 2019 Chicago, IL USAThis educational conference and product showcase features the latest
commercial, architectural and high‑design lighting solutions.November 13-14, 2019 London, EnglandWhy Visit?
LuxLive is the unmissable event for anyone in the lighting industry.
Taking place over two days in Excel London, it’s your chance to:
Discover innovation: Compare the latest products and lighting technology, and see how leading companies are driving lighting change in our case studies
Save time: By visiting hundreds of the trade’s most innovative suppliers and manufacturers under one roof in just a few hours
Stay up-to-date: Do you know everything you need to about new lighting regulations? Here’s your chance to learn
Get inspired: LuxLive features the largest education programme ever seen before in the lighting industry, with a show floor packed with panel debates and sessions from the experts across eight conference tracks
Network: LuxLive is where the industry meets. Stay in touch with current contacts and meet new ones, it’s the biggest date in the lighting calendar.October 23-26, 2019 Rotterdam, The NetherlandsPLDC stands for Professional Lighting Design Convention.
What is PLDC all about?
This annual Convention was created for the global lighting design market. Lighting designers, architects, researchers, universities, industry and clients use PLDC as a platform to meet, learn about the latest developments in lighting design, and discuss the future of the lighting profession. PLDC stands for high quality knowledge transfer and international networking opportunities.October 16-17, 2019 Pasadena, CA USA"The largest annual green school events."
The Green California Schools Summit aims to emission reduction and resource conservation only intensifies with the passage of time, mandating energy and water efficiency, clean transportation, recycling, green building, environmentally preferable purchasing and other conservation strategies.September 25-26, 2019 Los Angeles, CA USALightShow West is the only trade show and conference specifically created for West Coast specifiers of commercial, architectural and high design lighting products.September 18-20, 2019 Nagoya, JapanNagoya edition of NEPCON JAPAN-Asia’s Leading trade show for electronics manufacturing technologies, finally debuts! Nagoya is a capital city of Aichi prefecture which is famous for manufacturing as many major Japanese manufacturers have their headquarters and factories. It is the best place to introduce your technologies & products to a lot of visitors of electronics manufacturers, automobile/auto-related manufacturers, semiconductor/electric component manufacturers, EMS contractors, etc.July 25-27, 2019 Panama City, PanamaInterLumi Panama, the global lighting exhibition organized by the America Expo Group will commence its 4th edition at ATLAPA Convention Center in Panama from July 25 to 27, 2019. Serving the Latin American & the Caribbean countries, InterLumi Panama is positioned to be an effective tool to stimulate the development of the region’s lighting industry as well as provide a gateway for exhibitors to tap into this emerging market.June 27-29, Bangkok, ThailandLED Expo Thailand 2019, the 7th edition of ASEAN’s Largest International Exhibition on LED Products & Technology , is dedicated to the science, technology and application of LEDs and solid-state lighting. LED Expo Thailand is a dynamic hub for LED / lighting companies to congregate, promote, discuss, transact, partner and gain insights on neighboring LED markets.
LED Expo Thailand welcome visitors from varied business spheres including architects, lighting industry professionals, government agencies and many others to explore the use of LED for various applications in both domestic and commercial usage.June 25-27, 2019 Kintex, KoreaLEDs & LED Lighting Products, LED Chips / LED Components, Accessories & Raw Materials, LED Signage & LED Displays, Micro-LED Allied Products, UV(Ultra-Violet) LED Applications, LED Applications, LED Manufacturing Equipment / Machinery / Fixtures & Allied Products, Testing Laboratories & Research Organization, Smart Building + Electrical Engineering, PhotonicsJune 13, 2019 New York, NY USAThe Lumen Awards were established in 1968 by the New York City Section of the Illuminating Engineering Society (IESNYC) and developed to publicly recognize excellence, professionalism, ingenuity and originality in lighting design with the following distinct award categories:
Lumen Award of Excellence
Highest level of achievement for a permanent architectural application
Lumen Award of Merit
Meritorious achievement for permanent architectural application
Special recognition for a permanent or temporary lighting installation, technical detail, portion of a single project, or other workJune 12-13, 2019 Paris, FranceThe Global LiFi Congress, 1st International event dedicated to Li-Fi technology, 2019 Paris - FranceJune 9-12, 2019 Guangzhou, ChinaThe most influential and comprehensive Lighting and LED event in Asia.
Headed by the Light + Building event in Frankfurt, the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition is Asia’s most influential and comprehensive lighting and LED event and a professional industry platform for cultivating new business opportunities from both within and outside the traditional industry realms. Every year, Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition sets the stage for discovering new industry breakthroughs.June 6-8, 2019 Las Vegas, NV USAFabulous Las Vegas
Every year the Conference on Architecture travels to an iconic city for three immersive days of what’s new and now in architecture and design. In 2019, we’re heading to Las Vegas, a city that captivates millions of visitors each year and is home to some of the most exciting and imaginative architecture and experiences in the world.June 3-8, 2019 Belambra Presqu'ile de Giens, FranceIs efficient sufficient?
The Paris agreement has set a long-term goal of keeping the increase in global average temperature to well below 2°C above pre-industrial levels, and the aim to limit the increase to 1.5°C. Increasing energy efficiency alone will not be sufficient to reach this goal; we also need to look beyond efficiency improvements towards how we can reduce absolute energy consumption.
The summer study moves the frontiers of energy policy and established practices, and looks at what is really needed to break the curves of increasing energy demand and rising temperatures.May 19-23, Philadelphia, PA USAThe 2019 conference and tradeshow will take place in Philadelphia at the Pennsylvania Convention center from May 19 -23. Industry professionals from across the design, engineering, and construction industries are encouraged to submit proposals for one of the six presentation module formats: Experiential Learning, Rapid Fire, Panel Presentation, Moderated Discussion, Lecture, and Tour. Courses are offered at all knowledge levels—foundational, intermediate and advanced—and duration—60-minute sessions, 90-minute seminars, 3-hour workshops, one-day courses, two-day courses, tours, and forums.
Topics of interest for presentations include, but are not limited to: Quality of Light; IoT; Emerging Technologies; Health & Wellness; Controls; Industry Dynamics; Glare and Visual Discomfort; Marketing, Proposal Writing, Contracts; Communication; Emerging Software; SSL End of life Issues; Daylighting; Codes, Standards, and Metrics; Architectural Details and Custom Fixtures; and Net-Zero Energy.May 13-14, 2019 Jaarbeurs, Utrecht, The NetherlandsHorticultural lighting is the LED industry’s most explosive new market, revolutionizing the future of farming with technologies and innovations enabling year-round sustainable fruit, vegetable and flower cultivation.
Connecting research and technology to end user applications, the PennWell LED & Lighting Network presents a global series of highly targeted one-day conferences, providing cutting-edge information on the latest technologies and techniques impacting the advancement of plant growth stimulation in controlled environments. Also addressing key business challenges, these conferences are must-attend events for learning how to harness the potential of the market.
-The latest science enabling year-round crop production
-Solutions to business model challenges and market entry
-Networking opportunities with thought leaders and practitioners on the forefront of the industry
-Access to the latest products and technologies impacting LED horticultural applicationsMay 8-10, 2019 Taipei, TaiwanThe Taiwan International Lighting Show is a trade fair for lighting and will be held in Taipei. Many exhibitors present to visitors from Taiwan and abroad their latest products and innovations for the industry. This makes the fair a great opportunity to get an overview of the supply on the market, or to get information on upcoming trends. In addition, the fair is a great opportunity to make business contacts and network with colleagues.May 2-3, 2019 New York, NY USASMARTER THAN EVER
BuildingsNY- the largest gathering of NYC-area building owners, facility and property managers, engineers, safety and energy professionals, developers and architects - delivers a broad range of solutions for building and maintaining smart, efficient buildings.April 29-30, 2019 Dubai, UAEThe latest advancements in lighting technology have transformed the lighting industry. The 8th edition of the Middle East Lighting Design Summit 2019 to be held on 29th & 30th May 2019 in Dubai will focus on the current trends, technologies and practices shaping the lighting design industry. The region’s leading platform for lighting design will bring together lighting experts, designers, architects, and urban planners from across the GCC region. The summit program will feature two days of inspiring standalone sessions and interactive panel discussions for everyone in the lighting and design community.April 9-14, 2019 Milan, ItalyWith nearly 40,000 square metres of exhibition space and 485 of the best exhibitors in the sector, half of which foreign, the International Lighting Exhibition – at its 29th edition – is recognised as the global benchmark lighting exhibition, where technological innovation and design culture take centre stage.The huge array of goods encompasses the very latest devices for outdoor, indoor and industrial lighting to lighting for shows and events, hospital lighting and special use lighting, home automation and lighting systems, light sources and lighting application software.Euroluce is not just the meeting place and business venue par excellence, it is also the most avantgarde trade fair in the field of eco-sustainability and energy saving in both the decorative and the lighting technology sectors.April 6-10, 2019 High Point, NC USAThe High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point, North Carolina, every six months. Serious retail home furnishings buyers, interior designers, architects, and others in the home furnishings industry can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn’t exist.March 26-27, 2019 Brussels, BelgiumThe presentations will be grouped into five key themes for the 2019 conference which collectively provided complete coverage of the compound semiconductor industry.
Each industry key theme will include a keynote presentation from a leading industry figure, as well as an analyst presentation tailored to the theme.
-Pushing the performance envelope
-Propelling the power electronics revolution
-Opportunities for LED and lasersMarch 20-21, 2019 Boston, MA USAPresented by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) the conference is designed to provide hands-on, up-to-the-minute information you can use right away to improve your energy management program, and get up to speed on the current generation of innovative technologies available to help you meet your goals.March 19-20, 2019 Amsterdam, The NetherlandsGreenbuild Europe is the premier annual conference for European green building professionals. Attendees worldwide across a variety of industries—including architecture, engineering and design—participate in Greenbuild Europe to share best practices, time-tested solutions and innovative strategies to advance healthy, high-performance buildings.March 13-15, 2019 Warsaw, PolandInternational Fair of Lighting Equipment features a display of architectural lighting, technical and commercial area lighting, housing and decorative lighting, outdoor lighting, emergency and safety lighting, lighting for scene, studio, club and publicity, professional light sources, power, control and optical systems, components, and others.March 6-7, Tokyo, JapanNow in its fourth year, the biennial conference is the premier educational experience showcasing current issues and trends impacting the work of architectural lighting designers in Asia and beyond. It will be held in conjunction with Lighting Fair 2019, taking place 5-8 March. Lighting Fair is one of the largest comprehensive lighting exhibitions in Japan.March 5, 6, 7, 2019 Mexico City, MexicoELA is an active and multidisciplinary community of passionate about light that permanently interact and concentrate their efforts in an annual hub of innovation, experiences and knowledge that disseminate and strengthen the culture of lighting in Mexico.March 5-8, Tokyo, Japan"LIGHTING FAIR 2019" is one of the largest comprehensive lighting exhibitions in Japan. It will present a vast array of the newest lighting products that are essential elements of building comfortable, safe, and highly convenient lighted environments, as well as the latest control systems and measuring equipment that improve lighting performance. It is an extremely effective exhibition for you to grasp business chances for lighting in Japan!February 27 - March 1, 2019 Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV USAThe LED Show showcases the latest advancements in architectural, commercial, residential and retail SSL technology, bringing together architects, designers, engineers, home builders, specifiers, manufacturers and investors from around the world. Featuring a variety of high-impact sessions addressing new strategies in manufacturing, design, testing, color definition, controls, final assembly and more, The LED Show brings the design and end user aspects of lighting to life.
Additionally attracting a range of leading manufacturers, The LED Show's exhibition showcases that latest advancements in LED lamps and luminaires. Visitors of the exhibition will see first-hand the newest products and technologies impacting the market, with face-to-face networking opportunities to build connections and exchange valuable information.
The LED Show is a pivotal event for the fixture, lighting design and end user markets and is annually attended by thousands. Now in its third year of being co-located with Strategies in Light, The LED Show provides a unique platform for engaging with the entire ecosytem of lighting in a truly interactive environment.February 27 - March 1, 2019 Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV USAThe vision in co-locating Strategies in Light, The LED Show and Lightspace California is to provide the LED and lighting industry with an integrated, 360-degree view of the market. We wanted a platform where professionals across every aspect of lighting could learn, collaborate, and connect. We wanted to showcase the full spectrum of lighting – from innovative technologies, to emerging applications, to beautiful expressions of light in architectural design. It’s the future of lighting.February 13-15, 2019 Lyon, FranceThe Lighting Days, the major rendezvous of lighting and LED technology, in France in 2019, is the event dedicated to the meeting of Cities & Local Communities, Lighting Designers, Architects & Design Offices, Prescribers, Distributors & Installers, for professionals in lighting and LED technology.
Unpublished in 2019 for the Lighting of Cities, the Lighting of Buildings and the LED Technology , the Lighting Days welcome, for 3 days, an exhibition of innovations, the ForumLED Europe International Congress dedicated to the LED technology, specialized lecture cycles for the lighting of buildings and the lighting of territories, and many animations, in a context of conviviality, conducive to exchanges and business.February 5-9, 2019 Stockholm, SwedenNorthern Light Fair is Scandinavia's major trade fair for lighting. Specialists and on the last day of the fair private individuals are welcome to inform themselves about the latest products and trends in the lighting industry. The exhibition is rounded off by various seminars, lectures and awards shows. At the same time as the Northern Light Fair the Stockholm Furniture Fair is held – Sweden´s biggest furniture fair.
- January 8-12, 2020. Dallas Market Center, Dallas, Texas.Lightovation brings the best and the brightest in residential lighting together under one roof. Discover the latest trends, innovations and products in every lighting category including outdoor, ceiling fans, lighting controls and smart lighting systems. Dallas is your destination for illumination.November 15-18, 2019 San Diego, CA USAFounded in 1899, the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) is the professional association for landscape architects in the United States, representing more than 15,000 members. The Society’s mission is to advance landscape architecture through advocacy, communication, education, and fellowship. Sustainability has been part of ASLA’s mission since its founding and is an overarching value that informs all of the Society’s programs and operations. ASLA has been a leader in demonstrating the benefits of green infrastructure and resilient development practices through the creation of its own green roof, co-development of the SITES® Rating System, and the creation of publicly-accessible sustainable design resources.November 13-15, 2019 La Jolla, CA USANAESCO Conference & Vendor Showcase promotes the acceleration of energy efficiency investment and the optimization of energy savings in public and private sector facilities nationwide. It provides the energy efficiency investment and technical capabilities which serve as the foundation of a cost-effective, sustainable, and environmentally sound energy infrastructure.October 27-30, 2019 Hong KongIlluminating a world of business opportunities.